Mattivi Group has 2 main locations: Baselga di Piné and Verona.
- We work 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday. We rarely work on Sundays. If we do work on a Sunday, the rest day will be moved to another day of the week.
Pay and Wages
- We offer competitive salaries.
- The most skilled employees will get bonuses.
- You can receive weekly payments or monthly payments according to your needs.
- You will need a valid bank account where we will transfer your net wages.
- Contact us for more information about hourly rates and the compensation structure.
What We Expect From You
- Quality is the number expectation. Second to it, there is speed.
- You do not need to have experience but good learning skills and caring about the work you are doing.
- It’s a multicultural place of work and we have always a good atmosphere at the working place.
- Any disrespectful attitude won’t be tolerated.
Opportunity for Promotion
- Every member of our team has the opportunity to being promoted and find the company’s sector that better suits them and us. Self-development is important. In fact many team-leaders and managing team climbed the rank during their time at Mattivi Group.
- We have various kind of accommodations, in loco near the working place and in different kind of complexes.
- Houses, Top quality caravans 8 x 3 and 8 x 4 meters with independent kitchen and bathroom. We have 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 and 6 People Room.
- Bedrooms are equipped with bed mattress and wardrobe.
- Wifi is provided in every places of the living spaces.
- We have common laundry rooms free of charge.
- The cost of living is very competitive, few € per day and there are no hidden costs. The cost of living will be deducted from your salary at the end of work.
What You Need to Bring with You
- Identity card
- Driving license (if you have one)
- Fiscal Code (Codice Fiscale) if you already worked in Italy, if not we will make it for you.
- Working clothes
- We can provide new and/or freshly washed bed sets, if you prefer you can bring your own bed set.
- Transport from your country (Poland, Romania, Bulgaria oro others) can be done in an autonomous way or we can help with contacts of small busses that often go from different main cities of your country to our place.
- When people stay with us for more than 6 weeks we help with transport costs, 40 € to come and 40€ to go.
Life at Mattivi Group
- Our goal is to ensure you have an enjoyable experience working with us.
- We take employees to the supermarkets once a week.
- We have on site bikes to rent for a reasonable price. 3 € per day. You can rent a bike on rest days or at evenings.
- We have Football pitch. Sandy Volleyball Pitch and Gym will be installed for season 2023.
- We help to organize tours in the near city of Verona, or beautiful Garda Lake to enjoy the beautiful Italian weather.
- When you work with us at least 100 days on the first year and you are willing to come back the year after you are eligible to get, from the second year, unemployment allowance from the Italian Government.
- This check is helping seasonal workers who work several months and go back home for the rest of the year. This can be up to 3.500 € for every year you work in Italy.